Saturday, August 9, 2008

Welcome to this blog


I have always loved the arts, especially dance. I am fortunate enough to teach what I love at a local high school. I am designing this blog with my students in mind. Like my students I will be making discoveries about my own processes as an artist and will be sharing them here. In addition, I will be sharing photos, videos, websites and other links related to what we are covering in my classes as well as information about upcoming auditions and performances. If you have a link or website you would like to see featured, or have a request or question, please feel free to post it in the comments. My hope is that no matter where in the arts your passion is, or if your a beginner to advanced, this website will be a helpful resource for you. I know that I will enjoy developing this site!


Sincerely,

The Dance Teacher

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Art is longer than life.


Lee Strasberg

Anonymous said...

“Art is longer than life.”
Lee Strasberg quote

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on combining technology and fine arts. Your students have a lot to look forward to from you.

gordon said...

Four things: one, I love all the links for drama, two, way to keep it up to date, three, awesome layout, and four, DON'T FORGET YOUR CHECKBOOK ANYMORE!!!!!