Friday, August 29, 2008

More of Moore

By request to see more of David Moore's choreography and more complete choreography at that I am including these two videos. I also would like to thank all of those who have switched classes, whether by choice or not. I have read through some of the assignments that have been turned in and have been impressed by your thoughts and observations. Your suggestions will certainly help innovate this blog. I hope that you enjoy these clips. Don't forget Nutcracker auditions will be on Saturday, Sept. 6 at 8 am in the auditorium. I will give extra credit for those who audition from my class. The stipulation is that if you are offered a part, you must follow through with it. Just an FYI-powerschool for my class is not current, I am having glitches with it. I will update that as soon as I can! Thanks for all that you do, it has been a wonderful start to the school year!





No comments: